Monday, July 01, 2013

Summer Circle Trip of 2013

This is just a quick post to mention that I am currently on my trip. I am taking 10 nights to make a huge circle from San Antonio to  Lockhart with stops in Junction, Brownwood, Meridian, and Moody. I'm staying two nights at each of these five Texas state parks: South Llano River SP, Lake Brownwood SP, Meridian SP, Mother Neff SP, and Lockhart SP. While at each park, I will hike the trails and take a tour around the local area. I've been to Lockhart before, so I'll probably just go to town for BBQ.

I'm writing a separate post for each park, the way I usually do. I will post them all once I get back home. I want to add pictures, and I rarely have any Wifi for my laptop, let alone robust enough to upload photos.

I have what I call my mini-blog "More Hot Air" at http://knownasjim.postach.io . That seems easier to connect to and post to, so I am making several mini-posts per day, if you are interested in keeping track of my travels.

Happy Trails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home