Monday, March 30, 2015

What's In the Window?





Back on the nineth of March, I was camping with my little trailer, the Colby T, at Lockhart State Park in Lockhart, Texas. You can read all about that trip in the previous post. While I was there, I took over 280 photos. One of them was very interesting.

It wasn't until I was back home in San Antonio uploading my photos to Facebook that I realized I had captured something odd in one of my photos. I had been standing about a half mile away from the trailer area, when I decided to take a photo the trailers. I kept zooming in a bit and snapping another shot until I was zoomed up really close to the Colby T. Thatt last shot is the one in question. As I uploaded it to Facebook and had the opportunity to see it on a bigger screen, I noticed what seemed to be a person looking out of the window.

I thought the figure in the window looked like a man wearing a sweat shirt, sunflasses, and a bseball cap. In fact, when I saw a photo of my father a few days later, I was convinced it looked like him. Now, I am not saying that it was my dad's ghost in the window. I'm only saying that whatever it is looks like my dad to me.

None of my Facebok friends saw a man in the window Instead, they all saw a little girl wearing some kind of pinafoore dress. They say she has shoulder-length hair and bangs. I now see that, when I look at it, which just goes to show you how powerful your imagination is, and how easily it is influenced.

I'm not sure what caused this strange apperance. I know it is not a reflection of someone near the trailer. I am positivie it is not someone being seen through the camper, but actually standing on the other side of it. If it is  ghost, I hope I am right. I can live with the thought of my daddy going camping with me from the beyond. However, the thought of being haunted by the unknown spirit of a little girl is quite unsettling.

What do you see in the window? Can you explain what is causing this "illusion"? Let me know what you think in the comments.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home